Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned by CoWealth Partners Pty Ltd ABN 31168947377.
- Neither CoWealth Partners Pty Ltd, Intergen Capital Pty Ltd nor any other company in the Intergen Capital of companies, or any of their directors, employees and associates guarantees the security of this website, gives any warranty of reliability or accuracy or accepts any responsibility arising in any other way from the information on this website and does not accept any liability for any loss or damage however caused as a result of any person relying on any information on the website. This disclaimer is subject to any applicable contrary provisions of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act (Cth) and Trade Practices Act (Cth).
- All information contained on this website is given in good faith and has been derived from sources believed to be accurate. However, the information is selective and neither CoWealth Partners Pty Ltd, Intergen Capital nor any other company in the Intergen Capital Group of companies has verified the information, which may not be complete or accurate for your purposes. Those companies make no representation or warranty of any kind as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. It is general information only and should not be considered as a comprehensive statement on any matter and should not be relied upon as such.
- You agree to use and link to the CoWealth Partners website at your own risk. Neither CoWealth Partners Pty Ltd, Intergen Capital nor any other company in the Intergen Capital Group of companies will be liable for any loss or damage from any cause (including negligence) to your system or website caused by or in connection with the use of or a link to the CoWealth Partners website. Any such loss or damage will be your responsibility.
- Should you leave this site via a link contained within this website, and view content that is not provided by a company in the Intergen Capital Group of companies, including content in relation to the issue or sale of a financial product:
(a) you do so at your own risk. The content to which you link will not have been produced, checked for accuracy, or otherwise reviewed by a company in the Intergen Capital Group of companies. No company in the Intergen Capital Group of companies is responsible for damages or losses caused by any delays, defects or omissions that may exist in the services, information or other content provided in such site, whether actual, alleged, consequential or otherwise. No company in the Intergen Capital Group makes any guarantees or representations as to, and shall have no liability for, any electronic content delivered by any third party;
(b) the issuer or seller of the financial product should be identified on the link;
(c) a PDS should be available from the place and from the person identified on the link; and
(d) you should consider the PDS for the relevant product in deciding whether to acquire, or to continue to hold, the product.
- Investments in any funds and trusts referred to on this website do not represent deposits with, or other liabilities of, CoWealth Partners Pty Ltd, Intergen Capital or any other company in the Intergen Capital Group of companies, and are subject to investment risk, including possible delays in repayment or loss of income and capital invested.
- In preparing the information contained on this website, we have not taken into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Before investing on the basis of the information contained on this website, you should consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) whether the information in this website is appropriate to you in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. You should obtain a prospectus, PDS or other disclosure document relating to a product referred to on this website before making any decision about whether to acquire the product.
- The information on this site is based on current laws and their interpretation, including taxation laws. The levels and basis of taxation may change. The application of many laws, including taxation laws, depends upon an investor’s individual circumstances. You should, therefore, consider seeking professional advice on the legal and taxation implications of investing and should not rely on the information provided, which should be used as a guide only.
- Should you use a link on this website to access a website of another company in the Intergen Capital Group, you agree that CoWealth Partners and Intergen Cpaital is not responsible for, and your access is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to, that website.
- You agree that where CoWealth Partners, Intergen Capital or any other company in the Intergen Group of companies is required, by law or otherwise, to provide you with a document, you consent to the provision of that document electronically through the links on this website. We suggest that you print a copy of the document, or file it electronically, for future reference.
- The information on this website is provided to persons located in Australia only and is not being provided to any person who is located in any other country. References to currency are in Australian dollars.
- Copyright in the information contained on this website is owned by CoWealth Partners Pty Ltd. You may use this information for your own personal reference only. You may reproduce this information in hard copy solely for your personal use. The information may not otherwise be reproduced and must not be distributed or transmitted to any other person or incorporated in any way into another document or other material.
This information is of a general nature only and has been provided without taking account of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Because of this, you should consider whether the information is appropriate in light of your particular objectives, financial situation and needs.
CoWealth Partners Pty Ltd ABN 31168947377 is a Corporate Authorised Representative, number is 457 036 of Intergen Capital AFS Licence 528669.